Tuesday 15 September 2015

Suggestion

Dear DiaryTrading -

Continuation of my last post about USD/JPY that I'm so hurry without seeing all of signals (LoL)

I have suggestion for today only for who use Daily time frame chart so you'll get a false like me.

Look at this

suggestion













From today I can see that the new candlestick is red moving down.. but It's only a trap..

Although the alligator said down, see another signals.

The candlestick is near in center bollingerband.. (Oh My God.. I think I'm doing my same mistakes like the past day that I've already discussed in fixing mistakes posts.)

Next is the candlestick's so close with 38.2 same with yesterday..

The last is.. I can see the history of chart in a few day..

I see that there's something block candlestick movement so make it bounce again. I call it as support & resistance..

If candlestick can break the support / resistance line, it should be a new trend's born.

So my suggestion is, only for who using daily time frame chart, just wait & see a best moment to open new position.

The better position to open is when it breaks 61.8 fibonacci or breaks fibonacci 23.6.

See you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment