Saturday 31 October 2015

New Day

Hello diarytrading readers -

Happy new month November 2015 :) .. 

Sorry for long time no updates..


I've a bussy day past month..

Sorry too for my last post.. I've make a bad analysis..

Check to see my last post by clicking this

I said that in 22 october 2015 "So I'll close my sell position and try to open new position in buy today." It's too fast to decide..

Check this new chart update yesterday:


New Day GBP/USD











From this picture, the golden cross in stochastic is happend a few days after my post.. So I've make a mistakes to say that day will up.. Sorry for this..

Then in my new analysis.. the candlestick TP maybe can touch in 2 yellow question mark.. in above is when the candlestick can break the resistance line (yellow line) then will bounce near 23.6 fibonacci or the candlestick will bounce when it touch that resistance line based on last strong place in past.

See you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment