Tuesday 27 August 2019

Big Long Term Roadmap EURUSD 2019 Forecast Part 1

Every trader have they own forecast map, now I try to share to you my roadmap forecast. This is not the signals, just for education and my own diary story.

I will focused with EURUSD. I don't wanna trade another then this pairs, I don't know someday.. so I'll focus with this.

My roadmap forcast is using very big time frame. Yes, It's monthly chart.
I'm using Elliotwaves for my forecast.

Look at this my monthly roadmap

Elliot Waves EUDUSD Monthly Chart 2019

From this, the big waves that not shows is wave 4. Acatually, the wave 4 will be shows in e after abcde waves but, there's something unusual pattern. Look at the turquoise box, it's called irreguler pattern. The rules is wave c always more than wave a. What will be happened if wave c position is not more than wave a? The answers is no problem. It called Running flat wave. The wave c has 5 small waves. So we can see the next small wave is iii. It's not ended, still move, then goes up to iv and the final is wave c. I called the final c as big wave 4. It needs so long time.

Next I'll share my forecast in weekly chart in part2

No comments:

Post a Comment