Tuesday 27 August 2019

EURUSD Weekly Chart 2019 Part 2

This is my second part from my roadmap forecast. You can see my first part by clicking here.

Okay now for my weekly chart EURUSD, I can see more shortly than monthly time. When I see the smallest time frame, it'll more complex.

What I see in weekly chart EURUSD is like this.

EURUSD Roadmap Weekly Chart Elliot Wave

Remember the wave iii and iv in monthly chart my first post? Yes, with this I can see the small waves. The rules of waves is there's 5 waves up and 3 waves down in up trend... It's 1,2,3,5 for up and a,b,c for down.
The wave 3 is always the longest waves in normal condition. So when the waves arrived in wave 2, needs 5 more subwaves to get wave 3.

Look at my picture, the wave didn't arrive yet in sub waves (iv), we need to wait it until it comes then they will be arrived in sub waves (v) or I called it waves iii before the next step in wave iv.

What about daily chart? Don't worry, I'll post it too in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment